Wednesday, June 23, 2010

I’m Dreaming Of…

0410101449 

 my toes in the sand

100_0469

seagulls nearby

PIC_0521

an ocean sunset

The annual beach trip for our family is nearing. I am getting very excited. Time with the ones I love most, sun, sand, and relaxation. It really can’t come soon enough.

God really moves me during this time. I feel in awe of His majesty and love for me. I am completely blessed.

I am dreaming of walking on the sand and smelling the salty air. So excited…

What are you dreaming of today? How about some free stuff?

To celebrate my happiness I would love to spread the love. I am giving away two GREAT items to a random lady.

102_0179

Watkins Mango Body Lotion & Watkins Grapeseed Oil.

If you haven’t ever heard of Watkins, you must check them out. They are the first all-natural company!!! Click Here

All you have to do is leave a comment below by June 30th. Your name or “Pick Me” or your answer to “What are you dreaming of today?” will enter you to win.

Winner will be announced on the site by 9:00pm June 30th. From there I will get the winner’s information and ship it her way.

Please share this with your family and girlfriends…give them a chance to enter and win some cool stuff.

6 comments:

  1. I am dreaming of our week at the beach which starts in exactly 9 days! I can't wait!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am dreaming of an island vacation with spa days and the smell of the ocean and the feel of the sand between my toes. However, this vacation is just that...a dream! LOL - Krystal

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm dreaming of a solitude place that is quiet. A place that is sunny,cool and breezy like a day in autumn. A place where I can sit back in a big comfy chair on the porch, with a good cup of coffee in my hand, and reflect on the beauty of what God has created. A place with no distractions. Just Him and me. Whether that be in the mountains, at the beach, or in my own backyard. ~Heather Powell

    ReplyDelete
  4. well, I thought I commented this morning but it is not showing up.

    What am I dreaming of...this precious little boy that will join our family in September. What is he going to look like, smell like, act like...oh the joys of the precious gifts our God gives us.

    De

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can't wait until my beach vacation coming up in ten days! I get to spend it with sixty of my favorite people...my family! I can't wait to see how much the babies have grown since last year, lay out and listen to the waves, take long walks on the beach with my husband, build castles with my babies, and wake up before the rest of the world for some, peaceful, uninterupted time with Jesus...can't wait!

    ~Abby Carter

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dreaming of that glorious day that all of our children recieve the Lord into their hearts and make him Lord of their lives !It will happen for the Lord says you and your household shall be saved!And we claim it !So I so look forward to that glorious day !!! Connie O.

    ReplyDelete