Sunday, August 15, 2010

Turning it over to the One who quenches

I noticed my plants really needed watering today. When I realized we were about to get rain, I felt a sense of relief. I welcomed the chance to be a little lazy and let the rain do my job for me. Right before it rained God laid a little something on my heart. So I grabbed my camera and now I share with you what He shared with me…Enjoy!

 

There are times in our life when we have problems that need attention…

PIC_0004

We often think we can fix those problems ourselves…without much success.

PIC_0005

So we tirelessly continue to try and fill the void and never end up satisfied.

PIC_0007 

But once we realize the “Son” is there among our cloud of doubt ; waiting for His chance to shinePIC_0011

We allow Him the room to “pour” His blessing and favor upon us...

PIC_0013

completely fulfilling our needs and leaving no more room for want.

PIC_0015

“And my God will meet all your needs according to his glorious riches in Christ Jesus” (Philippians 4:19).

2 comments:

  1. I love this! I'm gonna put a link to this on my blog. So glad God gave you this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I noticed your blog address on the Virtuous Woman site. This post is such a great reminder for all of us.

    ReplyDelete