Sunday, August 29, 2010

Positive Ponderings

girl_2_edited-1

Positive Ponderings”

This week has kind of been a blah week for me. Trying to remain upbeat and positive has been a challenge. It has been slightly difficult to be positive when all my strength and energy seemed to be wrapped up in my blah-ness.

However, I have had to turn to God’s word for direction on getting my attitude in check.

Positive Pondering #2:

My feelings of negativity won’t determine the outcome of my day”

This week I will focus on what God’s word tells me in the midst of my heavy feelings. I will focus on the fact that He is good, every day is a blessing, and my problems are never too much for Him to take from me.

“Positive Ponderings” Details & Rules:

----Once a week we will meet here at Seeking Peace for a small lesson on the power of positive thinking. Some of the “lessons” will be ones I have learned from what God has taught me…while others may be quotes I obtain from other more experienced positive thinkers.

----Each one of us, including myself, will be required to speak one positive thing aloud on these days and share it with others.

----In addition to speaking it aloud, we then will type ourPositive Pondering” for the day in the comments section below..(although mine will be listed here in the blog)

----Also, if you have a blog, you are then welcome to create a new post of your own and link it back to me. Feel free to write whatever God lays on your heart. But make sure to share your “Positive Pondering” there with others, also. I will begin now with mine---

Finally, brothers, whatever is true, whatever is noble, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is admirable--if anything is excellent or praiseworthy--think about such things. Philippians 4:8 (NIV)

 

No comments:

Post a Comment