Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Are you kidding me?

After really being on a kick lately about women being portrayed as only beautiful if they are perfect & after getting aggravated with us being shown as objects, I would like to know what you think of the following commercial? Please post your comments below. Also, be aware that while visiting this website, the comments below the video are extremely distasteful. I suggest you not read them. To leave a comment here you may have to enter an e-mail address. Do not worry, you will not be bothered with Spam.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qCHKXICefFw

1 comment:

  1. Oh Rachel, I can't stand that commercial. First because it makes people think that's all women are good for. But, sometimes I wish my back end looked a little more like that.

    Seriously, think of the young boys and girls who watch that commercial and think that is what it's all about.

    God, please protect our eyes.

    ReplyDelete