Sunday, January 24, 2010

More

I want more. More time, more love, more chocolate, more money, more...more...more. Never satisfied. However, the one thing I am wanting more of lately that is the most satisfying want I have ever had...(that's right...a want that is satisfied in the process of wanting) is more of God. I want more time with Him, more of His love, more of His revelations, more of hearing His voice, more of His direction, more of His peace. So many things I am wanting from Him and seeking and waiting on and I have to say that this is the best and most wonderful want I have ever experienced.
I want to be for Him even an ounce of what He has been for me. I would love to help others, show others His grace and mercy, bless others with His help, be successful for Him. I want to love my husband more for Him, love others more for him, help others more for Him, give of my money and time more for Him and for it to bless Him and glorify Him.
I am so thankful that I am at this point in my life where I have discovered a want that is satisfying and fulfilling!!

2 comments:

  1. I just wanted to stop by and say hi. I hope you're having a wonderful day!
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Karen! I have started a little social networking site that I would love for you to join. It is www.allforchrist.ning.com
    Come check it out and join us!

    ReplyDelete