31. Sitting on the porch in the cool Fall morning air. Spending time in God’s word with my husband
32. A prayerful reminder on my wall that bids me farewell as I head out the door to start my day.
33. Enjoying the works of a woman sharing her talent.
34. Witnessing the start of a new friendship.
35. Ooh-ing and Ahh-ing at the cuteness of God’s Creation.
36. Seeing someone comfortable in their own skin. Happy to be exactly who they are.
For as much “bad” that has been occurring in my life lately, the good outweighs it. For I know Who holds my every moment. I know Who sees the solutions. I know Who will bring me through. I am trusting the One who always provides and never leaves.